1.Ducks- I always liked them, they have the scoring, grit and Andersson has shown to be a number 1
2. Hawks- They are my team to win it all, same nucleus as the last few seasons
3.Blues- Good mix of players but, is Allen the solution to win it all?
4. Sharks- If they can win the 1st round look out
5. Kings- Right now they are struggling but, the talent is there
2.Canucks- Just not sold on them yet, could win 1 round
3.Predators- Need goal scoring to go far
Teams to Watch-
1. Wild- Yes, they stink now, but, if they get in they have the roster to make noise
2. Avalanche- They can score
3.Bruins- Size helps as does experience but, scoring and consistency needs to pick up
4.Flyers- They need Mason and Emery to prove themselves.