1. Sabres- Last place in the Atlantic
Road ahead- at Ducks, Kings, Sharks and Leafs. This is brutal for a struggling team
2. Hurricanes- Last place in the Metro
Road ahead- at Jets, Flames, Oilers and Canucks. The dreaded Canada west trip is no fun at all.
3. Panthers- struggling right now
Road ahead- at Avs and Coyotes. Few games and they could split them.
4. Jets- Were supposed to be better than this.
Road ahead- vs Canes, Lightning and Avalanche. At the Islanders. The 3 home games could get them going, but 2 of those 3 are tough ( Bolts and Avs)
5. Oilers- Young team in last place.
Road ahead-vs Capitals, Canes and Habs. 3 tough teams but at home.
6. Flames- Good road trip can it continue?
Road ahead- vs Lightning,Hurricanes, Capitals and Canadiens, Nice to have a homestand after a good road trip to the Midwest area.