1. They have the same roster as last season, which leads to continuity, they did lose Brad Richards and Brian Boyle but they have JT MIller , and added Micheal Lambardi and Ryan Malone to the roster.
2. The defense corps is better by adding Dan Boyle to the mix.
3. Goaltending is very good with Lundquvist and Talbot
4. Prediction- 1st place in division and conference, but Tampa stuns them in the conference finals.
1. With Tavares healthy and the good young nucleus they could make a move.they added Mikhail Grabovski from the Leafs
2. The defense corps is the same with Calvin De Haan,Travis Harmonic and Radek Martinek.
3. The goaltending got a major upgrade with the additions of Jaroslav Halak and Chad Johnson
4. Prediction- 4th place in division and 1st round playoff exit to the Rangers.
1. They do not have the talent they once did but still have Patrick Elias and Jaromir Jagr to lead them
2. The defense added Mike Komisarek to a young corps
3. The goaltending will rely on Corey Schneider and Scott Clemmson to lead them
4. Prediction- 8th in division
1. They added Tomas Vanek to an already good forward group of Zach Parise and Mikka Koivu
2. The defense is good lead by Ryan Suter and Jonas Brodin
3. Goaltending is an issue with Josh Harding out for a few months with a broken foot, they have to rely on Niklas Backstrom and Ilya Brygalov in goal
4. Prediction- 3rd in division, they lose in round 1 to the Blackhawks.